Story of Paul from Libya

"For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory

of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea bottom" (Hab. 2:14).

National borders can no longer keep the gospel out,

even in those areas where Christians are heavily persecuted,

and the earth becomes

"full of the knowledge of the glory of the Lord."

With the advent of the Internet, spreading information has become very easy. And that means a great open door for the Gospel. So a few years ago we started praying

seriously for a good way to spread the Good News online, especially in the unreached areas. Not long after, the Lord brought us into contact with other believers with the same desire, and soon we had a dedicated team. Some of these brothers and sisters even do the online work full time and the harvest has been unimaginable. So far we have delivered the Good News to 1.25 billion people and we have 10 million fans.

Today we would like to introduce a new believer who heard the Gospel through our online ministry.

Paul from Libya

Paul grew up as a Muslim, lost his father at a young age and now lived alone with his mother. He had seen a video about Jesus and wanted to know more. Within two weeks he radically surrendered his life to Jesus, and a month later he read the entire Bible online.

He had also spoken about Jesus with his mother, but that had only made her terribly angry. She now knew that he prayed online with other Christians every week, and did everything to keep him away from it. One day she even hit her son so hard that he had to go to the hospital.

In the meantime, Paul (his new name) continued to attend the meeting and even began to pass on great Bible messages that the Lord had placed on his heart. It was clear that the Lord had called him to the ministry.

One of the many miracles we saw in Paul's life came two months after his conversion. His mother had informed his uncle and this man threatened Paul with a knife. When that didn't help, he arranged for Paul to be admitted to a psychiatric institution. We had informed all of our prayer groups and prayers for him everywhere. After seven days Paul was sent home because the doctor saw that he was completely healthy spiritually!

In addition, the same week the uncle was diagnosed by the doctor and had to spend several weeks in the hospital. He did not return to Paul's house afterwards and Paul was given more freedom.

A year later we were able to put him in touch with a Christian brother who gave him his first Bible and brought him to an underground church. He is now an assistant pastor of a small group of believers. We do not yet know how the Lord will continue to use him, but it is clear that he is being prepared for a great ministry. He is currently a student of microbiology.

Please keep this ministry and our faithful team (Barbara from South Africa who leads the team, 

others from Switzerland and North America watching over the internet security) in your prayers.

We have seen literally thousands of people such as Sapna, Jarita and Paul come to the Lord in recent years. Each of them 

with their own story and each a wonderful miracle of God.

Will you pray and support for this wonderfully fruitful ministry?